Dr. Petrocelli is an orthopedic doctor who specializes in the hand and upper extremity. He joined Orthopedic Associates of Port Huron in 2019.
After completing his Bachelor of Arts degree at Alma College in Alma, Michigan, Dr. Petrocelli received his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine in East Lansing, Michigan. He then completed an internship and orthopedic surgery residency at McLaren Greater Lansing Hospital in Lansing, Michigan. Following his residency training, Dr. Petrocelli received advanced fellowship training in hand and upper extremity surgery at The State University of New York at Buffalo in Amherst, New York.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Petrocelli enjoys triathlons, running, music, theater, reading, and traveling.
- Alma College, Alma, MI, 1998
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing, MI, 2009
- McLaren Greater Lansing Hospital, Lansing, MI, 2009 – 2010
- McLaren Greater Lansing Hospital, Lansing, MI, 2010 – 2014
- The State University of New York at Buffalo, Amherst, NY, 2015
- Board-Eligible, American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Fracture care
- Joint replacement
- Nerve repair