Ashley Wilson is a physician assistant at Orthopedic Associates of Port Huron.
In 2012, Ashley received her Bachelor of Science degree in biomedical science from Grand Valley State University in Allendale, Michigan. She went on to earn her graduate degree in physician assistant studies at Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo, Michigan, in 2016.
Ashley is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
- Bachelor of Science, Grand Valley State University, Allendale, MI, 2012
Physician Assistant Studies
- Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI, 2016
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Michigan Academy of Physician Assistants