Severe joint pain is the most common reason patients undergo a joint replacement procedure. Whether your pain is a result of an old injury, of a degenerative condition like arthritis or osteoarthritis, or of a fracture, joint replacement procedures may be the recommended treatment option.
Nearly any joint in the body can be replaced with a fully functioning artificial implant, but the most common joint replacements are of the hip, knee, or shoulder.
At Orthopedic Associates, our joint replacement doctors specialize in joint replacement surgeries, including total joint replacements, osteotomies, partial replacements, and joint resurfacing procedures.
You may be a candidate for a joint replacement surgery if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Severe joint pain
- Pain in the joint that keeps you awake at night
- Joint discomfort that prevents you from participating in recreational activities
- Joint pain that limits your ability to conduct necessary and daily functions, such as climbing stairs or standing up
- You have attempted more conservative treatment methods, such as exercise or therapy, without success
At Orthopedic Associates, we understand that pain in your joints can make simple, everyday tasks difficult. That’s why our joint experts are committed to offering the latest and most advanced treatment options, including total knee replacement using VISIONAIRE◊ technology as well as outpatient joint replacement for the knee.
To consult with one of our joint replacement doctors, please request an appointment online, or call (810) 985-4900.
Committed to keeping you on the move, our joint replacement surgeons proudly offer outpatient joint replacement for the knee, allowing you to get the most cost-effective, high-quality care you need to get back to a life renewed.
Available at our state-of-the-art Blue Water Surgery Center, our outpatient knee replacement procedure offers the following benefits:
- Lower cost compared to hospital-based procedures
- No overnight stay—you go home the same day
- Quicker recovery time
- Reduced risk of infection from the hospital environment
- The ability to recover from the comfort of your own home
To learn more about outpatient joint replacement for the knee, please request an appointment online or call (810) 985-4900.
Why Choose Orthopedic Associates?
Our joint replacement surgeons at Orthopedic Associates have completed additional training specifically in joint replacement. With this training, our joint replacement surgeons have the training, experience, and expertise to assess, diagnose, and treat your joint replacement condition individually to your needs.
To consult with one of our joint replacement surgeons, please request an appointment online or call (810) 985-4900.