Amanda J. Whymer, DNP, AGPCNP-BC
Amanda Whymer is a nurse practitioner at Orthopedic Associates of Port Huron.
Amanda received her undergraduate degrees in nursing from Michigan State University and St. Clair County Community College. In 2015, she earned her graduate degree in nursing practice as an adult and geriatric nurse practitioner at the University of Michigan–Flint.
She is certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Education & Training
- Associate Degree in Nursing, St. Clair County Community College, Port Huron, MI, 2007
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, 2010
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, Adult and Geriatric Nurse Practitioner, University of Michigan–Flint, Flint, MI, 2015
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Michigan Society for Infection Prevention and Control