Telehealth Appointments Available
The health and safety of our patients and staff are our top priorities. We would like to minimize everyone’s risk of contracting COVID-19.
We have significantly retooled our clinics to handle our established patients via telehealth visits. We will be triaging our patients and only seeing those in person for whom it is medically necessary.
Please feel free to reach out to schedule your virtual visit for follow up of existing musculoskeletal and pain management problems. Please be aware insurance copays and/or deductibles will apply. We are confident we can care for you without compromising your health or that of the communities we serve.
Patients will be offered a video visit for any of the following reasons:
- You are 65 or older.
- You answer ‘yes’ to any of the questions on the Infectious Disease Screening Questionnaire.
- You are still interested in doing a video visit in lieu of an office visit.
Additional requirements to be scheduled for a video visit:
- You are physically located in Michigan during the video visit. (Providers can only treat patients in Michigan.)
- You have a working smartphone or tablet with a working video camera and microphone.
Prior to the video visit, you must:
- Download the telemedicine application, Google Duo, on your smartphone.