Amy Collins, MS, PA-C
Amy Collins is a physician assistant at Orthopedic Associates of Port Huron.
After completing her Bachelor of Science degree from Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo, Michigan, Amy received her physician assistant training at the Lutheran College of Health Professions in Fort Wayne, Indiana. She then completed her Master of Science degree at the University of St. Francis in St. Joliet, Illinois.
Amy is certified by the National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants.
When she is not seeing patients, Amy guest lectures on pediatrics and orthopedics at Lutheran College. She also enjoys spending time with her husband and two children.
Education & Training
- Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI, 1995
- Master of Science, University of St. Francis, St. Joliet, IL, 2003
- Physician Assistant, Lutheran College of Health Professions, Fort Wayne, IN, 1997
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Conducts sports physicals for Port Huron Area High Schools, Marysville High School, Cardinal Mooney School District, and St. Clair Community College
- Participates in Career Day at several local elementary schools
- Attending physician assistant for Port Huron and Port Huron Northern high school football games
- Mentor for job shadowing program through local high school and college programs
- Blue Water Surgery Center
- Port Huron Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital