Dr. Jeffrey Morin is a board-certified podiatric surgeon who specializes in providing nonsurgical and surgical care for the foot and ankle. He joined Orthopedic Associates of Port Huron in 2020.
After studying physiology at Michigan State University in East Lansing, Dr. Morin attended Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago, Illinois. He graduated from there with his Bachelor of Science degree in biological science as well as his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree. Dr. Morin went on to complete his primary podiatric medicine residency training at the North Chicago VA Medical Center before undergoing additional residency training in podiatric surgery at Catholic Health Partners/Saint Joseph Hospital in Chicago, Illinois.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Morin enjoys spending time with his family as well as working on their mini farm, hunting, and shooting sporting clays.
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, 1994
- Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, IL, 1998
- Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, North Chicago, IL, 1998
- North Chicago VA Medical Center, North Chicago, IL, 1998 – 1999
- Catholic Health Partners/Saint Joseph Hospital, Chicago, IL, 1999 – 2001
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Certified in Foot Surgery
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Certified in Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, Fellow
- Achilles tendon repair
- Ankle ligament repair with augmentation
- Cartilage repair with engineered tissue
- Flatfoot correction
- Foot and ankle fracture repair
- Joint fusions, including forefoot, midfoot, hindfoot, and ankle
- Nerve surgery
- Tendon repairs