Dr. Sciotti is a physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist. He joined Orthopedic Associates of Port Huron in 2000 and currently serves as the medical director of the Physical Medicine and Spine Center at Orthopedic Associates of Port Huron.
After completing his Bachelor of Arts degree in biology at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan, Dr. Sciotti received his medical degree from the Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, Michigan. He then completed a transitional medicine internship at DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital and a physical medicine and rehabilitation residency at the Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan in Detroit, Michigan.
Dr. Sciotti is certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Sciotti enjoys playing baseball, soccer, and basketball as well as swimming, hunting, and fishing. He also enjoys coaching AYSO and YMCA soccer teams.
- Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, 1988
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI, 1992
- Transitional Medicine, DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital, Detroit, MI, 1993
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan, Detroit, MI, 1996
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
- Spine Intervention Society
- Blue Water Surgery Center
- Lakeshore Surgery Center
- McLaren Port Huron Hospital
- Back pain
- Carpal tunnel testing
- Difficult walking
- Elderly neck or back pain
- EMR testing
- Epidural injections
- Neck pain
- Osteoarthritis in the neck and back
- Pinched nerves
- Testing for diabetic neuropathy
- Tingling and numbness in arms and legs