Dr. Heithoff is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in joint replacement surgery. Having dedicated his practice to helping patients with joint-related injuries and conditions, he is highly skilled at performing a variety of joint procedures, including anterior hip replacement, which is a minimally invasive, muscle-sparing procedure. Dr. Heithoff joined Orthopedic Associates of Port Huron in 2002.
After completing his bachelor's degree in exercise science at The University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa, Dr. Heithoff received his medical degree from Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine in Des Moines, Iowa. He completed an internship and orthopedic surgery residency at Garden City Hospital in Garden City, Michigan, then received advanced fellowship training in adult reconstructive surgery at the University of Utah School of Medicine in Salt Lake City, Utah. He is the chief of the department of orthopedics at Port Huron Hospital.
Dr. Heithoff is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
- The University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, 1992
- Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Des Moines, IA, 1996
- Orthopedic Surgery, Garden City Hospital, Garden City, MI, 1997
- Orthopedic Surgery, Garden City Hospital, Garden City, MI, 2001
- Adult Reconstructive Surgery, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT, 2002
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Michigan Association of Osteopathic Physicians
- Blue Water Surgery Center
- Lakeshore Surgery Center
- McLaren Port Huron Hospital