A native of St. Louis, Missouri, Dr. Pasia is an orthopedic doctor who specializes in spine surgery. He joined Orthopedic Associates of Port Huron in 2006.
After completing his bachelor of science at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, Dr. Pasia received his doctor of osteopathic medicine degree from Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in Chicago, Illinois. He then completed an internship and orthopedic surgery residency at Midwestern University – St. James Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. Dr. Pasia received advanced fellowship training in orthopedic spine surgery at the University of Louisville, School of Medicine in Louisville, Kentucky.
Dr. Pasia is certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery with a certificate of added qualification in spine surgery.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Pasia enjoys spending time with his family, woodworking, and playing tennis and golf.
- Washington University, St. Louis, MO, 1994
- Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Chicago, IL, 1998
- General Surgery, Midwestern University – St. James Hospital, Chicago, IL, 2001
- Orthopedic Surgery, Midwestern University – St. James Hospital, Chicago, IL, 2005
- Orthopedic Spine Surgery, University of Louisville, School of Medicine, Louisville, KY, 2006
- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery, Certificate of Added Qualification
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- American Osteopathic Association
- North American Spine Society
- Blue Water Surgery Center
- Lakeshore Surgery Center
- Port Huron Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Kyphoplasty for compression fractures
- Minimally invasive and open decompression and fusion for cervical and lumbar spine